Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Decorating Books that I love the most

one of my favorite hobbies is to decorate and watch HGTV, but a couple of months ago, I moved to a new apartment and now I can do whatever I want with it. (Sort Of, since it's a rental) but I have enjoyed it, specially for Thanksgiving ^-^

Here is a list of my most favorite books in no particular order.

Design*Sponge at Home by Bonney Grace <--------I loved this one!!!

Decorate: 1,000 Design Ideas for Every Room in Your Home by Becker, Holly


Young House Love: 243 Ways to Paint, Craft, Update & Show Your Home Some Love <-For cheap, easy and modern DIY ideas 

Domino: The Book of Decorating: A Room-by-Room Guide to Creating a Home That Makes You Happy
by Deborah Needleman <------This is one of my most favorites!!!

The Perfectly Imperfect Home: How to Decorate and Live Well

Decorate: 1,000 Design Ideas for Every Room in Your Home
by Holly Becker

The Nest Home Design Handbook
by Carley Roney


How to Decorate
by Shannon Fricke

Things I Love
by Megan Morton


1 comment: