Monday, August 5, 2013

Losing Hope

Yeah Losing Hope!! I finally read this beautiful book, also by Colleen Hoover

Losing Hope is a sequel or Holder's POV of Hopeless, one of my very very favorite books! I said  a sequel because the beginning is a little different, it has more to it. It actually starts when they were kids and when Hope got taken. For those of you who haven't read Hopeless, I really encourage you to do it ASAP. It is an amazing book, it is so real, so sad although it makes you happy at the end. It is an amazing story very different from all the book that I have read. This book is not a disappointment, the beginning makes a lot more sense, you learn to love Holden and understand him a lot more. At the end of the book it has a letter from Les (Holden's twin sister) that explains why she did what she did. I am not telling anymore, because some of you need to read it!  Amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment