Friday, February 21, 2014

Edge of Disaster

 Edge of Disaster by A.M Hargrove  is a free book from iTunes. 

I would say that I love my free books that i download from iTunes. Most people might think that because they're free, they're not good, but i have found some amazing books that I have love and review for you Click Here. I been wanting to read something like Fifty Shades or This Man, a really steamy book (if you know what I mean) but I haven't found anything like that just yet. One of the new things that I like to do is visit goodreads.com to have some ideas. 

So I started reading this book and I was so excited at the beginning, but at the end not so much. This book is about Alexia a girl who has suffer the lost of her fiancee in a car accident. Her family blames her for it, she blames herself for it, so she becomes a bad girl, by partying, using drugs and being with several guys. This is until she meets Pearce Middleton. Pearce is a well know Doctor and comes from a really wealthy family, she soon falls for him and he does too for her. Pearce knows Alexia's dark life, but wants to help her overcome her terrors. Now, this book is weird, the reason I didn't like so much was because:

First: Pearce falls for her way to quick
Second: Pearce is a wealthy person but certainly does not talk like one. I think he was way too normal, nothing sensual, nothing sexy. 
Third: Alexia was a waitress at the beginning of the book and at the end became a really important person at her new job. 

It is like the author wanted to throw everything in it so quick, and there is actually not a great story. Really common ending. But do not get me wrong, if I kept reading the book is because it had some good things to it. Some interesting parts, but nothing that big or exciting. This is not one of my favorites...

Everybody has their own opinions, there are a lot of good reviews about this book in the  goodreads website
Click Here to read them. 

17155022

No comments:

Post a Comment