Monday, August 5, 2013

Cont..

This Girl 

This book is the third book of the Slammed Series by Colleen Hoover. Actually this book is Will's POV of the first book. Will and Lake are already married, and while in the Honeymoon  Will starts to share his part of the story since they both met. I love this part when they are in the honeymoon, it's so nice to read that they are doing great, I mean they are a great couple that were destined for each other. I actually posted a blog about this series a while back, and these two books are seriously good. Ok, so Will is telling his part of the story while Lake gets all this emotions back and it is really fun to read. I like the part that Will finds out about Julia's cancer. I actually didn't know by reading the first book, that he already knew about her cancer way before Lake. The only thing that I didn't like about the book, is that I can't understand why Will thinks so much hehe. Ok, the thing is that, Will seems to think so much because you read a lot of his thoughts until he finally says something to Lake. I don't think I am saying this right, but I am not the only one that thought about this. My friend Jasmine read this book as well, and we both think that Will seems to think a lot and not really saying much. You would have to read the book to understand what I am saying hehe. I did like the book, maybe not as much as the first two books but I did like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment