Thursday, October 17, 2013

Simple Perfection

The newest book by Abbi Glines.

You know that she is my favorite author, but I didn't quiet enjoy this book until almost the end!! I don't really know why, I usually consumed her books right away. This is one actually took me like a week to finish!!! Don't get me wrong I still like this book, and I still love Woods.  I think is Della, I don't really connect with her, there is something about her that I don't like, I don't know... I can't explain it. Another thing that I didn't like about the book is that, this book was as if it was written for new audience. It explains a lot of who the characters are, like Rush and Blaire and I didn't like that. I guess if somebody read the first book twisted perfection, or any of the Fallen too Far Series should already know who each of them are. The end though! the end was surprising, not good surprising, one of the characters dies!!! I couldn't stop crying!! I don't know why Abbi tortured us like that!! I am not telling you who dies, the only thing I will tell you is that, is not one of the main characters pfff!! (imagine how I would feel) :( This book is good, but it's not going to be on my favorites. I am sorry....

No comments:

Post a Comment