Wednesday, October 2, 2013

This week reads




As many of you know that Abbi Glines is one, if is not my very favorite author of all times!! Some of you know that I work at a Library and I have never been able to find any of Abbi's books in hard cover. I have always read all of  her books in kindle or iBooks. One day I requested hers and Colleen Hoover's books to the manager from another branch, she told me that those books were YA-ish  and she didn't order those books, so I left it like that. The other day I was bored at work and I wanted something to read, and I search for these authors and to my surprise I found that there was a copy of the Vincent Boys from Abbi and Slammed by Colleen Hoover in the branch were I have had requested them. I was so excited that I right away put to the books on hold so they could be shipped to me to the branch were I work at. So one of the books that I read this week is The Vincent Boys by Abbi Glines and as usual I consumed that book in a couple of hours. I love how Abbi Glines writes, I love every one of her books. This is a different book from her series, it is a different story, but it is good as always. The Vincent boys is about Sawyer, Beau and Ashton, three best friends since childhood. Sawyer and Beau are cousins, one is the Prince charming cousin and the other one is the trouble maker. As they grow up, they start noticing that Ashton is becoming a beautiful girl and of course both of them fall for her. Ashton and Sawyer end up together but there is always something missing in their relationship, everything is the same, a perfect relationship between the two of them. One day Sawyer leaves town for vacations and Beau and Ashton start hanging out together and whatever Ashton was missing starts getting filled up by Beau's charisma and dangerous persona.  This is a great book and I of course downloaded the second book right away after I finished this one. The other read of this week is The Vincent Brothers. At the end of the first book, there is a big surprise that these two cousins find out and that leads to this new book. This other book is also really good, but I cannot tell you any of it because I will be letting you know what happened in the first book. :) These two books are a great read and I fully recommend them to you. 

Also one highlight of the week is that I wrote a comment on Abbi Glines' facebook page and she commented it back with a lovely "<3" 

The Vincent Boys - Abbi Glines   The Vincent Brothers - Abbi Glines

No comments:

Post a Comment