Saturday, January 26, 2013

Introducing myself.

Hello there, my name is Veronica. I was born in Cd. Juarez Chihuahua, Mexico. I came to United States about 9 years ago, when I was 16.  Coming to a new Country was a lot harder than I thought, I always imagine myself living in United States but I didn't really think about learning a different language. I always liked to listen radio in English, I enrolled myself in English courses at school and outside school. I remember my dad speaking English to me,  and I always thought that it was so beautiful to be able to understand another language. After I came to CT and I enrolled to school, I met people from all over the world, people who had been going through the same hard time as me, trying to adjust to a different, everything! After a couple months I met Giuliana, one of my best friends now, she is from Peru she is about two years younger than me. I also met Joanne, she is from Puerto Rico and she is about my age.  We all three came to United States about the same time, Joanne and I graduated in 2006 and Giuliana a year after. I love them! Giuliana just gave me today her Save the date for her wedding, she is getting married with my long time friend Henrry, they are getting married on July 4th this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment