Monday, January 28, 2013

Snowing


Hi there,

Is snowing today! I love the snow, I love the cold and the winter clothing. What I don't like about that is that sometimes I have to be stuck at home. Right now, me, my husband and my two year old daughter are living at my in laws house. I know there is a lot of things that I could do while I am here, but this is not my house and I don't feel comfortable changing things around just because I am bored. I love interior decorating, I love to be creative, but since I don't have a place to do it, I get bored. The reason why we are living here is because I can't find a full time job. I work some hours during the week at HPL, I work for the citizenship program, for people who are permanent residents or green card holders and would like to become U.S. citizens. I love what I do, I also help students to register for ESOL classes, I meet people from all over the world. I love seeing students when they first get to their first classes and seeing improve week by week. It feels great, being a little part of their success. I have a Paralegal associates and I would love to work in an Immigration office because I want to continue helping immigrants to be able to stay in this country legally.  I keep praying for that Dream Job for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment