Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Another Youtube Video?

Yes, Well....What can  I say

I bought an iMac with the only purpose to edit and upload videos to YouTube, using iMovie. I have always love editing videos. I still have some of my first videos in MySpace, can you believe it?? MySpace?? I still have my account active because I have some good memories there, that I'll like to keep. Some of those videos were of me and my husband, but now I have lots of videos of my little one. Most moms will understand me, you just cannot stop taking pictures of your kids!! I also have tried uploading makeup tutorials, that is another thing that I have always like to do, makeup. I know there is lots of professional makeup artist there, but who knows maybe some people might like mine. :) So, here are some of my recent videos, let me know what you think.




No comments:

Post a Comment