Thursday, September 26, 2013

Stalk Me

Another free book by Jilian Dodd


Keatyn Douglas is the daughter of a famous Hollywood  actress, and she is 16 year old. This book was a little longer of what I expected, but it was really good. I like this book for the fact that it is so close to reality. Is everything that you expected to hear about the daughter of a well known actress, somebody who is spoil and pretty and very independent. Well Keatyn is all that, she does what ever she wants to do, she is one of the most popular girls at school. She thinks she is in love with different guys and ends up going out with some of them. This is reality people!! This is really what rich and non rich young girls do! I want to give Keatyn some credit though, she wants to change, she really thought she was in love and I know she is a dreamer. She just cannot change who her mom is and because of that she needs to face a lot of problems, a lot of drama and a lot of stalking! Yes, there is a big time Stalker that forces her family to make major changes in their lives. I do like the book, there is a second book of this series, I might wait a little longer to read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment