Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Forgiving Lies

Forgiving Lies by Molly McAdams

While I was waiting for the second book from the Blackstone Affaire series from my library I grabbed this book and started reading it. Right away I felt within the story, I liked the book. It's always good not to read about sex all the time right? lol It just seems that after Fifty Shades all romantic books are just about sex and not romance at all. You know me I love Fifty Shades but some of the other books are just copies of that and some of them miss the whole point of love.  Kash is an undercover cop working when he is transferred to Austin, TX together with his partner to work on a murder mission. That's when he meets Rachel who is also dealing with some problems on her own. A huge secret that Kash needs to find out in order to help her. I really enjoyed this book, the end was a little weird because there is a second book and it's called Deceiving Lies.

No comments:

Post a Comment