Friday, September 19, 2014

Collide


17158596

Finally!
I had this book on my TBR list, and I finally got to read it. I read a lot of good reviews on goodreads.com and I had to have it. Truly, I didn't know what was it about, I just thought it was going to be some hot and steamy book, but guess what? it wasn't. The book is good don't get me wrong, I really liked it, and you know what? it turned out to be better this way. As you might of read on my recent posts, I kind of got tired of the same kind of book, they start the same way, they finish the same way, only a few differences here and there. It's always good to read a different kind of book right? I do love romance books of course, but like I always say, after 50 Shades (the phenomenon) some authors just go for the same theme kind of book. 

 And after my little introduction, just back to the book. The story is about Emily whose mom just died, and she decides to follow her dreamy boyfriend to NY. Emily desperate to find happiness back to life, comes to NY with him, finds a job as a waitress in an Italian restaurant (for now) and lives with her best friend (I forgot her name). All of this sounds good until she gets to deliver food to a charming, rich and hot guy, Gavin. Gavin gets charm right away for Emily, and starts looking for her, following her around until he finds out that she is his best friends girlfriend. This is not easy for either of them, because they both have strong feelings for each other, but having Dillon right in the middle makes everything a lot more complicated. But wait! there is a twist in this story and I'm sure you might like. 

No comments:

Post a Comment