Saturday, September 27, 2014

Tangled

Tangled by Emma Chase

This was an awesome book!! It is hard to explain what is it about, it is a romance book, it has some steamy parts, not so much to call erotica, but it was very good. First I love that it was a guy telling the story, now, wait a minute! I have always say that I don't like to read books with the guys POV. But this book is different, because this is the first book of a series, there is no girl telling the story first. Another thing is that the author really knows how guys talk about, or even think about. I definitely believed that it was a guy telling the story. Second, the book was really funny and easy to read. I loved how the author mixed romance and comedy, I totally pictured the characters  in my mind, I think it will make a cool movie. I finished the book within hours, which I hardly ever do now, with that I tell you that much. I loved it!! If you are in mood of a light, romance and funny read, this is the one. 


No comments:

Post a Comment