Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Because of Low

I started reading Because of Low by Abbi Glines but I haven't been able to finish reading it. I do like the book in general, I just think that if this book wasn't a continuation of Breathe the other book I read before, it would have been better. When I read Breathe I liked Marcus,  but in this other book not so much and I don't know why. It could be that in the first book he was the other guy, the guy that is nice and cute but for some reason the main character falls in love with the bad guy or the rock star.  I kind of remember Marcus as the other guy and it's kind of hard to think of him as a main character. I don't know, I like the book, I do want to finish reading it so I can continue with other books.

 continuation....

Ok, I just finished the book, and I liked the ending. Basically, the second part of the book was a lot more interesting than the first part. I like the plot and for that moment I saw the real Marcus, I saw him as the main character of this book and the story between him and Low. I do want to tell you that I liked the ending for one thing specially. Despite of his father's affair, his father didn't go back to her wife and lived happily ever after( this doesn't mean that I am proud of what he did) I am not, but I was kind of expecting for the father to noticed what he did and go back running to his wife and family,  but instead he stayed with Low's sister and Larissa, and everybody moved on.


2 comments:

  1. I felt the same way. It's hard for you to think of Marcus as that guy when you already know how he was in the last book :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know. but I think at the end, it kinda saw Marcus and Low's love story. I like the ending though

    ReplyDelete