Friday, February 1, 2013

Spanish Books



Hi,

For this part of my blog, I would like to share with you, my thoughts about the books that I have read.


First, I would like to start with the first books that I read way back then. All these books are in Spanish, but some of them can  also be found in English. These books are from the same author, Carlos Cuauhtémoc Sanchez. He is a Mexican writer, and most of his books are about helping you with yourself steam, life, love, family and faith. There are stories about regular people in a regular world. We could all relate to some of these stories. People who sometimes straggle with love, school, drugs,  even marriage problems and affairs. So if you want to read something in Spanish or English, all of these are really good books that keep you hook in the story since the very first page.

Un grito desesperado/ A desperate cry
Juventud en extasis 1 and 2/Youth in sexual ecstasy 1
La ultima oportunidad,
volar sobre el pantano,
Los ojos de mi princesa,
La fuerza de Sheccid,
Sangre de Campeon
and Mujeres de conquista.



No comments:

Post a Comment