Sunday, February 10, 2013

Trapped by snow

Day three trapped in my own house. I never seen anything like this before in my life. I never seen so much snow, that it closed up all of the streets in my neighborhood. My husband and his parents have been cleanning  snow since Friday night. However,  Saturday night was the worse, almost three hours trying to uncover the 4 cars in our driveway. The good thing about this is that our house has been warm with electricity and eating real food  (we don't usually cook everyday). Today for example, I cleanned really good all my house, we took out my daughter's crib and we went for a walk. I am actually getting bored right now, there is not much to do anymore hehe. I might start reading hopeless again. We know work has been cancel for all of us tomorrow, there is no choice we are trapped. Stay warm :)




No comments:

Post a Comment