Sunday, December 8, 2013

Beneath This Man

This is book # 2 after "This Man" by Jodi Ellen Malpas

Let me tell you this book is insane!! Better than the 1st book, it is just SO amazing!! I am really reading Fifty Shades times 2!! There is a lot going on with Ava and Jesse, lots of drama, lots of fights and way more sex! Really if you were amazed of how many times Mr. Gray and Ana were together, I think this couple are doing double the work! If you read my post for the first book then you know that Jesse owns a Sex House, and there is a lot going on there. A lot of secrets that Ava finds throughout the whole book! I seriously wanted to punch Jesse so many times, I love him, don't get me wrong, but he is seriously a case! There were moments that I wanted Ava to seriously go far away from Jesse!! This is an amazing book, I highly recommended if you like this same kind of books. I will advise though that you are going to get your nerves high up! There are some really good moments, like Ava asking Jesse for his age throughout the book, specially the part where Ava finds out how old he really is. I love this second book a lot! You will love Jesse even though he is a big arse!

* Remember when I described Ava and I said that she was size 10, well I wasn't thinking that they are from the UK so the US size is 6. I was really thinking she was a bit chunky like me ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment