Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Readbox and New Movies Info!!

Hello there! I just wanted to post this project that I did for my job, because it is book related :)

I love pinterest! I think it is an amazing app, where you can find A LOT of different ideas from clothing outfits to makeup etc.. I also like to do crafts!!! As you might know my husband and I, we're both librarians so one day we were looking for fun book displays to do at the library (we work in different towns btw). I found this cool "readbox" display which basically is like a "redbox" (where you can rent DVDs) but this one is for books, that's why is call "read" box get it???? lol. All right so I thought it was going to be fun and easy to do, so I asked my boss the main head librarian if I could do it, and she agreed right away!!! so this what I am talking about....

 
I chose books that are coming up in movies next year. Some of them like the Lorax and Catching Fire came out already, but I wanted to throw them in there :) I got a mix of children, non fiction,  YA and Fiction as well. The movie Horns by Joe Hill came out and has been shown in Canada only, but it has not  been release in the US yet. The main character is been played by Daniel Radcliffe best known as the lovely Harry Potter.
 
Here is the info for the other movies/books,  in case if you want to read the book first before the movie.
 

If I stay by Gayle Forman - play by Chloë Moretz from Kick Ass and Carrie the movies

 

Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn- Play by Rosamund Pike and Ben Affleck

 

Angelina Jolie is the directing the movie Unbroken

 

The Fault in our Stars by John Green will be play by Shailene Woodley best known from Divergent and the TV series "The secret life of an American Teenager"

 
 

3 comments:

  1. That is a great idea! Did Seth do it at his library too? You're so creative! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nop he didn't do it, but I got the idea from somewhere else, except for the movies I chose those myself :D

    ReplyDelete