Friday, December 13, 2013

Fallen too Far

Awee I just finished reading Fallen Too Far! man!! how I love this book, this is definitely one of my favorites, if is not my most favorite book!!! You know this is not the kind of book that you can only read once, this book can be read over and over. Fifty Shades of Grey is also one of those books that you just don't get tired of reading. Even though you know the whole story, you still get excited every time you read it. That's what makes a good book, to an unforgettable book. I actually read Breathe a couple of weeks ago also from Abbi Glines, this book however was more intense! I kept telling Jasmine that this book had some more to it, like more explicit episodes from Jax's part. I also love that book so much, and now even more. I am almost done reading This Man Confessed book # 3 from the Man Series (another of my favorites).

1 comment:

  1. I need to read the revamped version of Jax, oh I love him so much!!!

    ReplyDelete