Saturday, December 14, 2013

This Man Confessed

Ohh Freaking Ending!! I don't curse but man I want to right now!!!!! What an ending!!!!

Ohh my God, I really have no words right now! I just finished reading this third and last book of the Man series by Jodi Ellen Malpas. I seriously never, never , ever read a book that tortured me like this one. This plot!  I kind of had a clue of what was going on, but the ending really surprised me. Ava and Jesse's relationship goes above and beyond, full of drama until the very end. I just cannot believe how Ava took all of  that! I don't think I'll be able to handle like she did, it was just too much. Like I said before Jesse is full of secrets, women and drama! and all of this is following and torturing Ava. My respects goes to Ava 100% for being a strong woman. This book was the longest out the three and a little quiet at the beginning. They were doing ok, but you know every good book has to have an amazing plot and this one really nailed it. I cannot tell you enough that you have to read this book, really this is a must! Such a great series, really a favorite of mine. I am still shocked!

No comments:

Post a Comment