Saturday, June 7, 2014

Rush too Far

by Abbi Glines




I  had this book pre-ordered a while back but I wasn't that excited about it for some reason . Whenever I read the same book but with the other character POV I don't usually like them. Maybe because I already know the story and it is kind of weird to read it again but in somebody else's head i guess. The only book that I didn't mind reading again was Hopeless/Losing Hope by Colleen Hoover, I guess that's because that was an excellent story and they both were really strong characters with strong stories behind them.  Another thing is that I do like more being in a chick's head, I guess I do understand that we have a huge imagination and make things up . But it is kind of hard for me to think that guys are think that much and say too little like in this case with Rush. To be honest in the original book Fallen too Far, Blair was the one who speak the most she was the main character, the only part that Rush talk was on the intimate parts! I love Rush I still do, but this book was not what I expected. I feel bad about it because I love Abbi Glines but this book just didn't do it for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment