Monday, July 21, 2014

Beauty from Pain

Beauty from Pain by Georgia Cates

I really don't understand this title lol, it has nothing to do with pain. I mean, I thought I was going to be reading some BDSM kind of book, but I am glad it wasn't. I found this book for free on iBooks and I really liked it.

This book is about Laurelyn an American girl who's going to Australia for three months with her best friend Addison. Laurelyn goes running to Australia from the States because of a bad relationship. Basically, what happens is that there is this mysterious man who is looking for his next victim at this very same club where Laurelyn is with her friends. He finds Laurelyn and he convinces her to be in a three month agreement to be together, but only for those three months. He assures her that those months she will enjoy all of sorts of things, gifts, trips and sex. Of course this agreement estates that she won't know his true identity and he won't know hers. This guy is a multimillionaire and doesn't want any commitments with anybody, and of course doesn't want any stalkers, like the one he has now. For some reason Laurelyn agrees with this craziness, and starts a relationship full of lies and they will be discovering the truth little by little and end up falling in love.

This is a really good book, just a little different from the other books yet very similar if you know what I mean. This is the first book out of three and of course I will continue with book # 2 soon.

1 comment: