Sunday, December 29, 2013

where she went

This is a sequel of the book If I Stay review here by Gayle Forman

Spoiler free*

If you read my review, then you know how amazing the first book is, and that I finished it withing hours. And obviously I was actually expecting so much more for this second book. This book is mostly about Adam, about his band, and the chapters go back and forth from past to present. I think it would have been better if it had Mia's POV too. I wanted to hear more about what happened to Mia after the accident. I wanted to know how did she react after waking up, and how did she react about losing her entire family. Unfortunately, it wasn't much of it until the end when Adams meets with Mia again, but still everything happens too fast. To tell you the truth, I didn't like it so much. I am so sorry because I really expected so much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment